The Comper Swift was designed by Nicholas Comper in 1929. There was a small monoplane construction wood with plywood and fabric covering. The folding wings on top of the fuselage, mounted the driver good downward visibility. The Swift prototype was powered by a 35 hp ABC Scorpion, but the first seven production aircraft have been modified to be equipped with a 50 hp Salmson AD9 radial engine UK. To improve the performance of the aircraft air-travel and Comper Pobjoy radial engines as standard, although with three engines Havilland Gipsy Swifts were fitted. Richard Shuttleworth was director of the aircraft and had two Comper Comper Swift. 41 Comper Swifts were produced, and now there are six Comper Swifts full of life, some replicas of Swift was built. Comper Swift Swift collections was built around 1932 and the ninth, a test flight of 15 minutes was August 24, 1932 by Nick Comper done. It was originally Alban Ali as VT-ADO ‘The Scarlet Angel “saved and spent the first part of his life in India. He was a competitor in 1933 the Viceroy’s Cup Air Race Challenge in Delhi. Also competing in that race was Richard Shuttleworth and his flight instructor George Stead, two more races Comper Swift. Alban Ali came with the second-best sixth at 124 mph. Richard Shuttleworth withdrew from the race. Ali left the race after flying to Delhi Swift returned to England, accompanied by George Stead. During this flight, Ali had made an emergency landing near the Gaza Strip and VT-ADU was badly damaged. Following repair, Ali continued his flight, but the engine did not work properly packaged and Ali VT-ADO, and it is sent to Heston. “The Scarlet Angel ‘was at George Errington, who recorded the rebuilt and re-sell the aircraft G-ACTV May 24, 1934, the aircraft will fly soon after. Errington then flew the Swift all over the country and abroad and listed all the places you have visited the aircraft on the rudder. The aircraft was built in 1937 owned by Francis K. Luxmore, the Swift in Portsmouth, where she stayed during the war sold. In 1948 it was bought by a pilot Ron Clear. groomed the aircraft to Air Racing clear and orderly of the cell, in the 1950 Express daily race ended today’s money was in G-ACTF fifth place with an average speed of 141 mph. ACTV G-sold in 1951 and passed through several owners before it is too BOAC Pilot Alan Chalkley, they stole almost all sold. However, it was stored until the collection on August 16, 1996 to purchase. He had not flown for six years, but has made its first appearance in 1997 displayed. Over the years G-ACTV has been significantly modified with an enlarged interior, wheels, brakes and other parts. In 1998 it was renovated and restored to its factory settings and color.’ve However, engine problems is far from the scene display has taken place since then, but it should soon. By Plane Height: Length: 17ft 9in Wingspan: 24ft 0in engines: a 90hp Pobjoy Niagra II.